top of page

Roofer LeamingtonSpa Group

Public·120 members

Devon London
Devon London

I’m also glad to report the interminable written-by-Grandpa-Simpson dialogue from last year has been trimmed way back NBA 2K24 MT. Characters still get into random arguments about Taco Bell being better than Wendy’s or whether it’s acceptable to not wash your legs in the shower (no really, that’s a real conversation), but at least these wacky discursions are brief and can be safely skipped if you want.

And that’s NBA 2k24. As I’ve made clear, there aren’t really any big new modes or bullet points this year, but a lack of content has never been an issue for this series. This year’s basketball feast may be a bit familiar, but it’s still just as satisfying.

It seems like 2K Sports may be expanding its line of games in a somewhat unexpected direction. As spotted by eagle-eyed ResetEra user Marmalade, NBA 2K and WWE 2K developer Visual Concepts recently posted several job listings for a new, unannounced “vehicle-based, open-world project” being made at their Orange Country Foothill Ranch studio. Currently, Visual Concepts is looking for a level designer, world designer, props artist, and software engineer focused on vehicles. Here’s how they describe the level and world designer jobs:

Microtransactions in games have been a big topic for the past two years, though recently more and more developers and publishers have decided to take their customers' feedback to heart with regards to any pay-to-win (P2W) elements.

The NBA 2K series, particularly with NBA 2k24, has been a particularly egregious example. While a great game, arguably the best basketball game there is on the market, it pretty much forced players to spend money on the game's Virtual Currency (VC) in order to avoid a massive grind.

In recent years, NBA 2K’s MyGM mode, once one of the best parts of the franchise, has fallen on hard times. The team-management sim’s underlying mechanics haven’t changed in years Cheap 2K24 MT, and the writing has devolved into wordy nonsense -- in my review of NBA 2k24, I said MyGM mode felt like “playing video game designed by Grandpa Simpson.”

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

HAB ROOFING LTD
OFFERING PIECE OF MIND WITH OVER 15 YEARS EXPERIENCE
OUR SERVICES

- Roof Repairs - Warwick, Warwickshire

- Roof Maintenance - Warwick, Warwickshire

- Re-Roofs - Warwick, Warwickshire

- Flat Roofs - Warwick, Warwickshire

- New-builds - Warwick, Warwickshire

- Facias, Soffits, and Guttering - Warwick, Warwickshire

- Pitched Roofs - Warwick, Warwickshire

- Lead Work - Warwick, Warwickshire