top of page

Roofer LeamingtonSpa Group

Public·120 members

Ian Turner
Ian Turner

Calvin Harris Disciples - How Deep Is Your Love (tiktok Song) Is It Like The Ocean __EXCLUSIVE__

This is no 1989. In fact, the very to-the-point line "how deep is your love?" is repeated 33 times (we counted, OK?) in the course of three and a half minutes. There is little doubt that this song is about the depth of one's love.

calvin harris disciples - how deep is your love (tiktok song) Is it like the ocean

Download: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ftweeat.com%2F2ue8p5&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw0aPnWbuCyNHsJREqi5z6xy

The chorus asks if the human-in-question's love is as deep as the ocean, and whether it is, in fact, like nirvana. There is also little doubt that the human in question is, in fact, Taylor Swift. Sure, this is a collaboration with electronic trio Disciples and Calvin is not the one actually singing the words, but he was the one writing them and that counts not just for something but for everything.

How deep is your love?Is it like the ocean?What devotion? Are you?How deep is your love?Is it like nirvana?Hit me harder, againHow deep is your love?How deep is your love?How deep is your love?Is it like the ocean?Pull me closer, againHow deep is your love?

There's a certain intensity to the beat and lyrics, in which the title question of the song is repeated numerous times. Yeah, that's also a signature of EDM, but it's a question you ask yourself when your new love is still giving you butterflies. Is this going to last? Are we all in? Do you love me? When will I see you again? Will you be there for me? How deep is your love? Those early days are filled with so much fun yet intense uncertainty, and this single definitely has that vibe. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

HAB ROOFING LTD
OFFERING PIECE OF MIND WITH OVER 15 YEARS EXPERIENCE
OUR SERVICES

- Roof Repairs - Warwick, Warwickshire

- Roof Maintenance - Warwick, Warwickshire

- Re-Roofs - Warwick, Warwickshire

- Flat Roofs - Warwick, Warwickshire

- New-builds - Warwick, Warwickshire

- Facias, Soffits, and Guttering - Warwick, Warwickshire

- Pitched Roofs - Warwick, Warwickshire

- Lead Work - Warwick, Warwickshire